How Much Life Insurance is Enough?
Based in Little Rock, at the Insurance Pros of Central Arkansas agency, we understand the life insurance needs of our customers.
The necessity of life insurance depends on your own personal and financial needs. We assist and help you determine the type and amount of life insurance that is appropriate for you and your family. Generally, you should consider life insurance if:
• You have a spouse
• You have dependent children
• You have an aging parent or a physically challenged relative who depends on you for support
• Your retirement savings are not enough to insure your spouse’s future against a rising cost of living
• You have a sizable estate
• You own a business
Additional benefits of life insurance other than providing for your loved ones, in case something happens to you include:
• The cash value earned and borrowed from a permanent life insurance policy can be used to help with large expenses, such as a college education or down payment on a home.
• The growth of a cash-
• Life insurance can be used to cover funeral expenses and pay estate taxes — consult your tax advisor agent in your nearest city for more information.
The right coverage for you is unique – talk to us today at Insurance Pros of Central Arkansas: (501) 801-
A healthy body is a happy body, and there’s no better way to preserve your health and your family’s health than with a health insurance policy from Insurance Pros of Central Arkansas.
Let’s face it, medical treatments aren’t cheap. Without health insurance coverage you could end up paying off medical bills for the rest of your life. Insurance Pros of Central Arkansas can help you find an affordable healthcare plan that’s right for you. Call (501) 801-
There are basically three major types of health insurance policies to choose from: Consumer-
A fee for service plan is a more traditional healthcare plan. It means you pay a fee to your provider for every healthcare service you receive. The benefit of this type of health insurance plan is that it allows for a lot of flexibility when choosing a physician or healthcare provider.
Members of managed care health plans generally enjoy more benefits like lower out-
When discussing health insurance with a Insurance Pros of Central Arkansas agent, it helps to understand some of the common terms you’ll run into. Below you’ll find definitions to some of the most common health insurance terms.
To learn more about health insurance, call Insurance Pros of Central Arkansas at (501) 801-
9108 N. Rodney Parham Rd. Ste 101 | Little Rock, AR 72205 | 501.801.PROS (7767)